Sunday, September 23, 2007

Jumping cousins



My sister lives on two acres and her house is like Disney Land. As soon as I step onto her property, responsibilities are off my mind. They have everything imaginable for children, and adults. Austin and his cousins jumped on the trampolines for hours .I was able to drive a Back-hoe tractor and move some hay for their horses, let me tell you, SUPER FUN! Bryce was riding the skate ramp and showing off his skills. When we go over there, I feel like a kid again, Sometimes I can get a little crazy. But then reality hits when we realize its MIDNIGHT and we have to get our baby home.

7 comments:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

So fun! It is really nice to have a place like that. You are too cute to have any stress.

Ashley said...

Don't you just love cousins! I didn't really know matt but he would know Curt for sure.

Jenni said...

Your little boy is the cutest ever. You guys are the cutest family
Isn't it nice to forget "responsibilities" once in a while?!

The Pousson Family said...

Look at your little man! He's growing up so fast! I love those big brown eyes!

Chunky Monkey said...

Those kids totally look like your family.It is so funny.They are all adorable!

Chunky Monkey said...

Those kids totally look like your family.It is so funny.They are all adorable!

Ashley said...

I'm always up for a playdate, Presley and Austin would have fun together, Stacey said you live out kinda by me. I am trying to talk her into moving out this way!