Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Years @ Disneyland







I found this spot over by Grizzly Falls. It was just beautiful.

Bryce and I went on one roller coaster. We were acting like silly kids.

I found these shirts at Kohls for half off. Austin just LOVED it!


We held the kids during a parade. My neck and back were killing me. I don't know why Bryce got the baby , and I got big boy Austin. I made Bryce rub my feet when we got back to the hotel:)




We love this family tradition!! Disneyland is a magical place the makes you enjoy the moment. Now back to responsibilities. (Boo)

3 comments:

Chad and Amanda said...

Love all the pics from Disneyland! Tell Bryce I can't believe he went on the teacups, just looking at that pic makes me want to puke,LOL:) Anyways, I love and miss you and can't wait to see you. The boys are so cute and getting so big!

Jessica said...

Looks like you had a blast and a wonderful christmas. My boys beg me everyday to take them to disneyland. We might have to go this summer.

Gray Family said...

You make Disneyland look so much fun! Can't believe you brave the crowds for New Year's though, what a fun tradition.