Saturday, December 22, 2007

Out to Lunch


Barros is such a fun place to go with children. Ami, Elisha, and I had the best time chatting, while our kids had a blast playing with each other.


My really good friend Janee is in town from Michigan. She is almost done with Law School. (You go girl!!) We are all so proud of her. We especially can't wait until her family moves here so we can play with baby Maya.
I love seeing friends turn into such loving mothers. Lisa just had a baby girl, Lillian, and Robin is pregnant with a boy! It is always fun to see everyone and their cute kids.

8 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I love and miss Barros! It definitely brings back high school memories.

Is that really Lisa? I haven't seen her in forever. I remember Robyn and I heard Ashley joined the church, is that true?

Ami Bethea said...

I loved hanging out with you! Sorry I didn't call you to come by today for that book, let's just say we had an "interesting" day with my overtired, grumpy kiddos. I love your hair in the bottom picture! So beautiful.

The Pousson Family said...

Thanks so much for coming out to lunch that day - sorry Maya was such a terror and we couldn't talk much!

Elisha said...

Hey, it looks like you girls had fun at lunch! How was your Christmas? Have you recovered yet? Will you give Ashley my blog or e-mail address. I got a really cute picture of Tatum and Taylor at the Christmas party that I want to send to her!

Lindsay Kay said...

Thanks for taking Audrey so much! It means a ton.

Andréa Morrow said...

thanks for watching the kids! I can tell Tati had a blast..she fell right to sleep in the car afterwards :)

Chunky Monkey said...

Ohhh!How fun!You guys all look awesome!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Alright- for some reason I just KNEW I should have looked for you on Jessica Carlings blog and I FOUND YOU GUYS! Your hubby was at our house tonight telling me you have a blog so of course I had to check it out! YOUR LITTLE AUSTIN IS SUCH A CUTIE! How fun he's involved in all of those activities. Darling family- great checking in on you.
ps-i love all of those girls at lunch with you! I havn't seen them forever. And I saw Marie Gunnel down a bit on your blog. Did you know she's my 2nd cousin? She's such a doll.